Remember this? Guess what I did today...and yes...without any help! I'm kinda proud of this. :)
*Oh, and for the record, 30 year old bodies are not built to stay in that position for 5 hours. Just sayin'.*
The last piece - WAHOO! Tomorrow, Paint!
Life: Craziness. Happiness. Creativeness. Togetherness. All of it noteworthy.
You go girl! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah! That is sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooo awesome! Great job Ang! Love the colors! Can't wait to see the paint!
ReplyDeletehow COW!!! How awesome! Congrats! That definitely takes some skill!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'll have to come see the finished project sometime when I have two minutes to spare!
ReplyDeleteThe floor looks great! ANd I LOVE the Capital High t-shirt!! ;D
ReplyDeleteNicely done! I'm so impressed!!! I have always been too intimidated to take on any form of tile work, but you have given me the itch.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how, even though you are approaching thirty, you hang onto your youth by wearing the good ol' Capital High graduation shirt. Doesn't it make you feel 18 again? :)
What a woman!
ReplyDeleteAngie, you are my hero!!! Everyone always tells me I'm talented, but I think you are above the top!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures of you taking out the wall!!!
I love the picture of the "crap" storage box in an earlier too. I want one from www.theoriginalscrapbox.com, and Paul would love to have the dining table back.
Luv ya!
Love the pattern you made! This looks great - fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteNow THAT'S a DIY project! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhen can you be here to help tile my basement? ;)
Thanks for sharing.