Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meh

I was surfing blogs the other day and came across this picture. They must have stolen my sewing machine - 'cuz there it is!!! No, they didn't steal it, but it's identical to my dinosaur of a machine...that serves me so well! My mom bought it for me at an estate sale forever ago, for like $30. I have searched all over the internet to find any info about it - like finding a replacement light bulb - and was starting to think that mine was the only one that exists. But look, it's not. Woo - hoo! I knew I loved it for a reason, 'cuz look how cute it is in their ORGANIZED station. Too bad mine doesn't hold such a place of honor. I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I need to be held responsible for my dirty little (big) secret. Here it is world - the room that is often locked so that friends won't see what's behind the door. The room I've made my family cram into for overnighters...even amid the avalanche of craft supplies. The room I have big plans for...but have yet to make any headway on.
There it is. I'm blessed to have it, and I'm cursed to have it. I won't even claim that the mess was because of Christmas. It looks like this most of the time. *****There, I said it. :) But, like I said. Big plans. It will be a slow project, but a fun one. One that my humble little antique sewing machine can be proud of. I'm planning to start out on some organizational projects from this website. I'm on the hunt for a table saw, and possibly a ticket straight to the loony bin. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment