Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blogger

I have about a million posts schemed out in my head, but finding the time to sit down and actually post them has been a bit of a challenge of late. I was so proud because I sat down to post a picture-filled post all about my little baseball/softball players Haddon and Ellie...only to find out I have reached my memory limit for photos on blogger. (!!!) What? That happens to regular schmo's who take horrible pictures too? Apparently so...so until I can figure out how to purchase more space, you might get just this post...or maybe I'll wax poetic and actually write posts without pictures...hehe...probably not though! ;) At any rate, the fam is well, the {Sammmy} is growing...2nd trimester here I come, and we are all about baseball/softball these days (4 games this week already)! Life continues as crazy normal, and we love it!

Angie. :)

3 comments:

  1. I have another friend who this happened to. She started a new blog and posted the link at the top of the old page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the exact same reason I haven't posted the rest of Ellyit's birthday, I haven't had time to figure it out. Let me know how to purchase more when you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've put my pictures on photobucket and then copy the html code over to blogger. It doesn't use up your blogger space that way. I got frusterated with photobucket recently though, and now I'm using flikr. Just adds more steps, but you can keep your blog that way.

    ReplyDelete