Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I.Am.Preggo.

Yup. You read that right. Hallberg kiddo number 6. :) 10w6d tomorrow. Sicker than I've ever been, but coping. So, so excited to be adding one more gift from God to our family. Panicking a bit at the thought of it being a boy...'cuz I'm all loaded up on girl stuff, by the ton actually...but boy stuff, not so much anymore! He could play with legos, nerf guns, and video games? Right? The kids decided we should nick name {the baby} Sammy - cuz it could be boy or girl. Sammy it is...for now. :) Still contemplating the blog title change to "Hella-Lotta Hallbergs"...I kinda really think it's funny...and true! Joel just wants a healthy 'Sammy'...I kinda really agree. I'll spare you the u/s pic...it looks like a little peanut...called Sammy. Angie :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!! I am so excited for you guys! What a lucky little "Sammy" to be coming to your amazing family :) You truly are SUPERMOM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love that title...I vote "yes"!!!

    So sorry you are sickly...that is THE WORST!!!! You are awesome...6 is lots of kids!! ;)

    ReplyDelete