Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Night time charades

The other night, I was having a hard time getting to sleep, so went to read a book in another room so as not to wake the hubs. When I finally returned to bed, he was out cold. I settled in, and was just dozing off when WHAM! I got hit hard pillow-fight style with his pillow. A bit dazed and confused, I rolled over and said

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING???"
To which he replied, with eyes closed "You spent 75 cents on that...mmmrrrfffmmm..." and then proceeded to fall back fast asleep.
 *****
 I laid there giggling for quite a while. Needless to say, I think the hubs has some deep seated frustration with my spending habits...all 75 cents of them. ;)
Angie.

3 comments:

  1. giggling out loud. You big spender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still makes me giggle to think about!

    ReplyDelete