Monday, March 19, 2012

Life these days

We're just doing what we do...which lately seems to be crazy town around here. Life just seems to have been speeding up with the kids getting older. Every Monday night before our FHE activity, whatever it may be, we go over our schedule for the week's events. This week was like most of the others.  For the sake of being able to remember later what our schedules looked like at this stage of life, here's what my week is shaping up to...(who knows, maybe I'll laugh at how simple it sounds...:)
Monday: School, work, babysitting, homework, FHE, prep for preschool
Tuesday: School, work, preschool @ our house, babysitting, homework, softball practice for Ellie, Kindergarten night for Syd, Br/SIL & cousins here to spend the night! :)
Wednesday: School,work, babysitting, early release for Syd/Ellie, homework, baseball practice for Haddon, Scouts for Haddon, Bishopric meetings for Joel, prep for preschool
Thursday: Carpool, School, work, babysitting, preschool @ our house, Dr. appointment, homework, early release for Haddon, 2 dozen cookies to stake dinner, softball (rescheduled) for Ellie, Enrichment meeting for Angie, Haddon to  bday party
Friday: No school for kids (need I say more?)...work, babysitting, lunch out, playdate @ the park, gymnastic meet or game night with friends
Saturday: Bfast with friends, and then OPEN!!!!! (So far...most likely softball/bball practice in there somewhere, plus grocery shopping, cleaning, garden prep, preparing Sunday school lesson...shoot. That's not looking so open anymore...)
Sunday: Joel 6am meetings, Church, then NAPTIME! :) (And celebrate getting through another crazy week in the life of our little family!)
(And somewhere in there, earlier, before going over the schedule, I actually thought I might squeeze in some painting of rooms this week...ha! Yeah, right!)

 At any rate, believe it or not, even though I collapse into bed at the end of the day, I wouldn't change a thing.  I cherish our little big life.  It's  everything I ever hoped for as a dewy eyed newly wed dreaming of our future.  Hooray for craziness because it means there's life being enjoyed! But here's to hoping next week is just a teensy bit less chaotic...


Angie :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am tired after just READING your schedule! At least you'll get a little bit of nice weather to go along with the craziness :) Hooray for SPRING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete