Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Spirit!

It worked.  I simplified.  I didn't stress.  We had a ton of fun, and I didn't spend the holiday totally grumpy and stressed.  Hooray! The kids helped me make white chocolate fudge and deliver it to neighbors. No stress. :)
Hubs and I finished some honey do's before the fam arrived...
but didn't stress about ALL of the honey do's left over.
(4 years without a kitchen sink light - not any more!!!)
We went to a Christmas concert...with some pretty amazing performers.
We did some baking...but not too much!  And traded aprons in there too...
(Thank you generous neighbors for filling in the gaps!)
Took the non-talker on a few shopping excursions...
Welcomed the Hallberg's (Senior) into the home...
 And had some dear friends over for Christmas Eve tacos.  
(With the nativity and bingo!)
 It all led up to a wonderful Holiday.  We enjoyed. We played.  We focused on what really mattered.  
It was perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment