Friday, December 9, 2011

The 'Cool' Park

A while back, the kids were antsy, and I needed them out of the house.  So we loaded up on the warm clothes, and headed to the 'cool' park, as my kids like to call it.  It's this huge village/playground/park in West Jordan that has all kinds of nooks and cranny's for the kids to explore and play.  They were in heaven despite the gale force winds that picked up the moment we set foot on the playground. It was practically deserted because of the wind, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise! 
Haddon's friend Soren came along to join in the fun -
he wanted to know if this pic made him look like a floating head -
why yes, yes it does Soren!
Amelia couldn't get enough of the swings, as long as Mom held her. 
Not so much a fan of the solo swings.
Big sisters are awesome! :)
This part of the park is supposed to resemble the Saltair Palace - I think it's prettier...
the actual Saltair (the 3rd) is pretty ugly.
(How's that for some random information? :)
Best friends on the hidden tire swing.
Climbing up through the hidden tire swing...she's stinkin' cute!
This one was pretty proud because I let her get around by herself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment