Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One of those days...

Where you wake up feeling more tired than you were when you went to sleep.
Where you struggle to get the kids up and ready...including helping to do forgotten algebra homework, only to have them be late for school despite all of your efforts.
Where you put your cell phone in your back pocket, only to have it flop into the toilet...(pre-use, thank goodness)
Where you head to the bank confident in clearing up an error that works out in your favor by the hundreds of $$'s, only to have them tell you you're wrong.
Where you are late to pick up the kindergartener because it took so long at the bank...find her sitting outside the principals office nearly in tears.
Where you head to the store to 'pick up a few things', only to have all 3 little girls decide to be 'those' kids...you know the ones, screaming, fighting, whining, trying to climb out of the cart...(and succeeding, even the bebe)...resulting in a sweet elderly woman taking pity on you and bagging your groceries for you with the 3 year old's help.  (Saving grace of the morning!!!)
Where you got home, stewing over the bank issue, looked over the printout they gave you, only to realize YOU WERE RIGHT...you get to go back to the bank, with all 3 girls.

UGH. Sigh. Consume chocolate to cope....Vacation CAN NOT come soon enough tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry girl! I totally would've helped you if I were home! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you're the perfect mother :) Did the bank agree with you the second time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, the bank did agree when I went back, thank goodness. I really do love our bank, just not having to go in 3 times because some crook got my info online...Boo-hiss!

    ReplyDelete