Monday, May 16, 2011

She's all smiles



 I made this hat for my good friend Lisa's daughter for her first birthday.  It was way too large for Amelia, but she was the closest model I had on hand...I think she liked it, no? :) As soon as we took it off, the smiles faded.  I think this girl loves her some accessories!  Couldn't you just die over that grin?  Well, anyway. :)  I searched for a pattern online, but couldn't quite find one that seemed just right, so I just winged it using another hat that we own as a guideline.  I thought it turned out pretty cute for a made up pattern, don't ya think? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I could squeeze her! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a cute hat, and definitely a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the hat! she's getting so big already. can't wait til we get to see you guys again! love ya :)

    ReplyDelete