1. Paige has the most adorable 3-year old words. And in her book,that IS how it's pronounced....just a few for your entertainment:
* "est-rawnt" = restaurant. She uses this one often, as in "Can we go to a est-rawnt for dinner tonight?" She MUST be my daughter. :)
* "Mee-ly-ah" = Amelia.
* "all-wiv" = olive. And she does put them on all her fingers....cute little stinker. :)
2. DIY bathroom remodels take a long time...we're slowly getting there. :) We have walls again. YAY! But, I just spent an hour watching web videos on how to level a concrete floor before tiling. I'll get to chalk one up to "Tawanda" next week when I demonstrate what I've learned, you feeling me Fried Green Tomato Fans?
3. A camping trip with 5 kids takes considerably more prep time than it did when we had only 1 kid...and it really would help if we had a washer and dryer for all of that 'prep'.
4. Amelia's breath smells like mangos tonight. Perplexing. (Holy Cow, she's cute though. Seriously.)
5. If two sisters are besties when they're little, does that mean they will stay that way as they get older? This sister thing is totally foreign to me...crossing my fingers though. Paige tried to chase Sydney all the way down the street today when she left with big brother for a friends' house. Poor Paigie was heartbroken.
6. If you're an adult who insists on never wearing shoes or socks, you should get used to stubbing your toes a lot. I'd gone a long time without doing so, but I'm making up for lost time. I'm limping and have a little purple sausage for a pinkie-toe today. Nice.
7. I REALLY wish it would start acting like summer since I have yet to put any of my garden in the ground. Joel suggested we turn it into the dog run this year. Pshhhh....NEVER! I did plant strawberries...that puppy promptly dug up and destroyed when I went inside for a minute. *heavy sigh*
8. I need to buy this album...Flyboy. Can't get enough of Simple Song. :)
9. If you get down on your hands and knees and dig out the dandelions in only half of your yard, you're gonna have a funny looking yard after a week of rain. Just sayin'.
10. Joel absolutely loves having a new car to drive to his new job in Provo...
huh? You didn't know he changed jobs, again? Yep, we like to keep things real around here. Law Firm. Personal Injury. Better Pay. He started a week ago today. We miss aspects of the church job, but the new one was too good to pass up. :)
11. Ellie is a pretty good little photographer...this is straight out of the camera. :)

Your kids are adorable, I can't believe how big Paige is getting! I'm sorry about your toe!
ReplyDelete