Brand spankin' new...With the melting remnants of 8 inches of snow...on April 30th. Ugh, Utah.
Joel thought it was pretty cool. Amelia wasn't so sure...
Huge sleeping cab.
Ellie loves to get truckers to pull the chain for the horn...
and thoroughly enjoyed pulling it in this truck...
much to our neighbors' dismay at 9am on a Saturday, I'm sure. :)
"I'm like 10 feet up in the air!"
"You mean, you know what all of those dials mean???"
Joel had gotten to the front door of our house when Grandpa popped the hood...he was next to the truck in no time flat. Something about a beefy engine that gets the guys excited...sheesh. :)
It was great to have you spoil the grandkids Grandpa! (And us! Thanks for babysitting!) You can use us as truck stop anytime!

Cool truck. DOES AMELIA LOOK LIKE ELLIE???????? She looks brown to me like Ellie does!!!! That would be so cute!
ReplyDelete(Please note my lack of enthusiasm for the truck, and more for the beauty of your children!)
Haha Alli! I love that your enthusiasm just about matches mine for trucks...and yes, Amelia is dark like Ellie...with blue eyes. SWOON!
ReplyDelete