For the last week and a half, the entire family (except me!) has taken their turn with a horrible cold. Of course, that means Amelia caught it. I've been vigilant about making anyone who goes near her wash their hands or use hand sanitizer. I've even nagged the kids relentlessly to show their love for her by NOT kissing her...to no avail. The pediatrician wanted us to go straight to the hospital if she developed a fever. We worried all weekend that it would be
Paige all over again...but she seems to have turned the corner today. She's still croupy-coughing, but seems worlds better than before...hooray!
This last week has left us all longing for healthy warm weather and open windows...it's almost here!!! Oh, and the need for spring cleaning and baby blessing dresses...which I'm working on in between nose suctions and temperature readings! Hopefully it will be a good week so that her blessing next Sunday will go off without a hitch. :)
Sad! Give them all a hug for me.
ReplyDeleteHang In there mama!!! I feel ya!!
ReplyDelete