Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Month Old!!!

Where did the last month go???  I've been completely lost in the world of cuddling, adoring, and getting to know this sweet little girl.  That's probably to a fault...people keep asking Joel if baby and I are okay.  (We're great!)  We really haven't been out much this month, which was made possible thanks to amazing friends.  THANK YOU GUYS!!!  She has been a pure joy to have at home.  And she is so easy going...give her a full tummy and a clean bum, and some crazy sibling entertainment, and she's happy as a clam.  It's looking like she's going to have big blue eyes, just like two of her big sisters.  Pair that with her dark hair and olive complexion, and oh boy, I think we're in trouble, AGAIN!  We are loving how much she smiles already.  And the kids adore her.  I keep having to remind myself that they need their time to cuddle her as well...and then be patient with their idea of 'cuddle'.  :)  At any rate, we have taken a ton of photos, which grandparents are begging for, so without further adieu...enjoy the photo overload!
Grandma's lovin'...we miss you!!!
Ellie is thrilled to have a 'darkie' like her


Syd got the flu - the day we brought Amelia home - this is how we rolled for a week. Poor Syd.

I am SOOOO not a photographer...but I try. :)


Amelia shows off her wicked cool neck strength
She's only filling a fraction of this suit...it just looked too funny not to photo



I could kiss those cheeks all day long!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute!! I can't wait to one day meet her. Congrats on another adorable baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. I try to cuddle and hug and kiss as much as I can too, because they grow soo fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so sweet! we are all healthy at my house now so i need to come hold her. i love the picture of her perfect little foot. so precious. glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    And I love the pic of you and Syd holding her. You totally look like your mom in that pic! I've never really seen that before.

    ReplyDelete