Monday, March 28, 2011

Video love

This was taken as we went to bed the night we got the puppy...at around 11pm. I have no idea why it recorded sideways, but you get the point. :)
And this was 4 hours later...with a pillow stuffed against the closed door.  I was up feeding the baby, and thought I would illustrate how well Joel the puppy did the first night...he has absolutely no recollection of this interaction.  :) And in case you missed the dialogue, it went something like this:
Angie: What's that noise?
Joel: (mumbling) One puppy adjusting to life without her mommy
Angie: And what are you doing about it?
Joel: Letting her soothe herself
Angie: How's that working?
Joel: Great for me!.....

Aaaaaand then he falls fast asleep...while the puppy continues...:) Thankfully, her nights have not all been like this...am I the only one who finds this hilarious??? :)

2 comments:

  1. That was so funny! Hahahhhahahaha! Joel! You are a stinker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. I love that you kept recording and that you're finding the humor in it all.

    ReplyDelete