At any rate, having him home Friday afforded me the luxury to run errands solo. Oh how I love those rare occasions. :) I had a carload of DI donations, you know, since I've been a spring cleaning nut and all. So it only made sense to stop and see what DI had to offer in way of rewards for my hard work. Boy did it pay off....this baby didn't even stand a chance to stay on the shelf at only $5.00.
And she got her makeover today....
(thank you mother nature for giving me a break in your schizo behavior to put on a few coats of spray paint in peace...)
She's borrowing a lamp shade...but I just had to see what she looked like all gussied up. Perhaps she needs a drum shade instead? Regardless, I'm in love with this addition for sure! Wish me luck with our other addition...:)

Ooh, a drum shade with some stenciling or something fun! It already looks great. :)
ReplyDelete