Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Got time to kill?

I just saw this and had to try it. In your google bar, type in "unfortunately__________", putting your name in the blank. Make sure you use the quotation marks. It's kind of absurdly funny.

Here are a few of my faves:
"unfortunately angie is dressed like a grandma and looks thin but she still has a gorgeous face."

"Unfortunately, Angie often confuses her pills and takes them at the wrong time or neglects to take them at all."

"Unfortunately, Angie's work is getting mangled and the boss is unhappy"

"Unfortunately, Angie no longer looks like. One too many Botox shots and bad face lifts."

"Unfortunately Angie was unknowingly experimenting with a madman."

"UNFORTUNATELY ANGIE HAS AGED TO MUCH FOR THE KIDS!"

Laughs all around. Let me know what your favorite one was.

2 comments:

  1. I have done this before! Pretty funny Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I did this too...this was my fave:

    "Unfortunately, Michelle is not one of them. Deal with it"

    ReplyDelete