Setting the scene: The whole fam had converged in our bedroom while I folded a mountain of laundry and Joel put shoes on babies in preparation for going to Haddon's first pack meeting.
Ellie: "Mom, can I wear some of your earrings tomorrow?" - while opening my *priceless* ceramic trinket heart to look through said earrings.
Paige: Random babblings that were undoubtedly her way of repeating what big sis had just said
Sydney: "I don't want earrings!!!"
Me: "We know. You've already told us how much you DON'T want to get your ears pierced".
Sydney: "no. earrings." (with firm resolution).
(pause in conversation to watch while Joel wrangles the lid of said priceless ceramic trinket lid from Paige, and fights her to the ground for socks and shoes).
Haddon: "So, Sydney, when do you want to get your first tattoo???"
****************************
What's all this "first" talk about?????????
quiet time.
10 years ago

I know it's been a long time, but I just wanted to say how cute your family is!
ReplyDelete-Melissa McPheters Taylor
That just made my day, seriously! I need a good laugh....
ReplyDelete*snort* I love it!
ReplyDelete