No, I haven't stopped crafting although you'd think I have by the lack of accountability post! I've just been too busy...er, um, okay, lazy to post any of my MANY projects....so I thought I'd share a peek at a few that I've been working on recently. Joel can attest to the fact that my 'craft room', or 'crap-room' as he so endearingly calls it, has looked like a bomb exploded in it. But it's worth it since it's yielding some beautiful results!

This ugly 70's frame was headed for the DI box until I painted it last night...
you'll have to stay tuned to see what I'm gonna do with it!

Grammy Tami gave me the wood for these cuties - giant dice! Just finished them this weekend.
Now, I just have to figure out what to do with them...

The little girls wanted princess pumpkins...so we made some! And then the young women wanted in on the fun...we were in glitter heaven!

Speaking of glitter. "Oooh!" is what I said when I saw these on the shelf at DI this morning - I had to snatch them up because there was a lady lurking over my shoulder the entire time I was browsing. ***Remind me
not to go right at opening time anymore...unless I'm willing to deal with overzealous crafters trying to snatch my finds! I'm thinking they'll look awesome jazzed up a bit and added to a Christmas village I have planned....:) Not bad for $4.00!

The two girls aren't crafts of course, but they were just too cute modeling their new digs from Grammy Tami. Syd will not take off her 'puppy hat' (as she calls it). We made a list of things we're grateful for on the chalkboard and on the kids' little turkeys...
we're trying to add to them daily, which has proven surprisingly easy to do. Seriously, if you're ever feeling even just a little bit down, start writing down all your blessings. It works like a charm!
I have been working on Christmas gifts too...but they'll just have to stay a secret until later. I hope the recipients squeal with happiness when they see the finished product(s)...
I know I did! My goal is to have homemade gifts done by December 1st...we'll see if it turns out that way!!!
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment