Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Party worthy of Harry Potter

This owl arrived straight from the Hogwarts Owlery late last night. It was exhausted from such a long journey! Poor thing.

It had a cool message with all of the party details attached though! Apparently, all of his friends received their invites today by post owl. (Who knew Haddon had such connections!?)

This Dementor must have intercepted the message, cuz he showed up this morning. Good thing I'm familiar with wizard spells. I was able to borrow Hadd's wand and produce a Patronus. Hopefully he won't be back!
I think I'd better get busy making some Hogwarts worthy treats...if only I had a house elf! Anyone got a recipe for a great treacle tart? *Wink. Wink.

1 comment:

  1. What cute ideas!!! Let us know what else you come up with so we can steal those ideas too!! ;D

    ReplyDelete