Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trade-Ins

I picked Syd up from Joy school today, and as we were headed to the store to buy printer ink (Which by the way is a stinkin' conspiracy to rip us off) I told her "Guess what? Daddy bought a new road bike today".

Her response "A-NOTH-ER ONE?????" (with furrowed brow).

I thought it was cute. Yes honey, daddy has a bit of a thing with trade-ins. :) Thank goodness this is one that didn't break the bank. I actually kinda found myself wishing it was for me. Cherry Red and all pretty. Who knew that bikes from the 80's were still desired???

Speaking of trade-ins...Kind of like the brown lab named Miley that is also living with us now. We think she's about to go into heat.... It's a good thing I love my honey. The bikes I don't mind, but mensing dogs? That's another thing entirely.

1 comment: