Sunday, July 12, 2009

On the mend

How do you sum up something so significant in life which bears such terrible and redeeming qualities all rolled up into one jumbled mess? I do it with one word. Blessed. I'm so blessed. I'm lying in my own bed today, still a bit loopy from an emergency D&C last night, and weak from so much blood loss. But I'm here. Words cannot express to my Father in Heaven how grateful I am to be home with my family, and to know that the plan of salvation is for everyone. My Savior loves me and has comforted me at every turn of this not so fun event. I have the most amazing husband. He is my rock and my hero. Modern day medicine is a blessing I can't imagine living without. Oh, and thanks to some wonderful people, my house is full of good food and the temp. inside is a cool 68 degrees. I'm so thankful for my life, trials and all!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Angie, so glad you are back home now. Hope you get your strength back and get to feeling better really soon! We're thinking about you and love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I am so sorry for you loss. I am so thankful that you are well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your family are in our prayers. Take care! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sorry for your loss. We hope that you can have a good recovery. You are in our thouhgts and prayers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. angie, I am so shocked and so sorry to hear the news! If you need ANYTHING at all call me! YOu are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about this loss. You are such a stron person and an inspiration to us all! Good for you for looking on the bright side and being a positive gal! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for being able to post about this trial. Especially while it is all still fresh. It is a great reminder to us all how BLESSED we all are. Jason and I lost a baby before the girls. Boy, or girl... I do not know. But I know I will raise that baby someday. I know that. XOXO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Ya, and feel better...
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie - I am so sorry. Thank you for your post. Your perspective is beautiful and truly touched my heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete