We're a bit sad around here. The news that I lost the baby was startling, but I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who comforts in our times of need. Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers. They mean the world to us!
We are saddened to hear of your loss. We hope that physically you are recovering and emotionally are taking it in stride. It's not an easy thing to go through. Love, the Parkers
I am one lucky wife and stay-at-home mom to 6 crazy happy kiddos. I love being a wife and mother, and all that it entails. Blogging has become a place for me to share stories and pictures of the kids and chronicle the ups and downs of my crazy desire to CREATE. Please feel free to stay a while.
"Do you want a spirit of love to grow in the world? Then begin within the walls of your own home. Behold your little ones, and see within them the wonders of God, from whose presence they have recently come." Gordon B. Hinkley
"What do ships, railways, mines, cars, and government exist for except that people may be fed, warmed, and safe in their own homes?...[the Homemaker's] job is one for which all others exist." - C.S. Lewis
We are saddened to hear of your loss. We hope that physically you are recovering and emotionally are taking it in stride. It's not an easy thing to go through. Love, the Parkers
ReplyDeleteOh Angie! We are so sorry to hear that news. Big hugs! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSO sorry guys!!! You're in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Angie! You'll be in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteAngie, I am really sorry for your loss. I hope you are feeling ok. Your be in our prayers. Love Natalie
ReplyDelete