Friday, June 26, 2009

Where in the world is Paige?

What is a mommy to do when she can't find her one year old anywhere? She calmly scours the house. Then she does a more thorough search, only getting slightly panicky. Then she rushes outside, praying all the while that one of her older kids didn't inadvertently let her outside. Once said mommy has searched up and down the sidewalk, yard, and neighbors' yards, she hurries back into the house hoping that she somehow missed this stinker of a one year old.

Somewhere.

Then she hears tiny squeaky noises coming from the bathroom. Happy noises. Content noises. Been there the whole time noises.

Whew.

What a cute little Stinker!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have to confess that I was holding my breath while reading your post. You scared me, don't do that again! :) I am glad that Paige was happy and content, what a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it when you can't find them in the middle of the night!!!! When they are no longer in a crib and can walk. We once found Ash under our bedskirt, behind a bodypillow at 3 AM she was about two. Just recently, on one of my many sleepless nights, I got up to check on the kids and couldn't find Brenn anywhere. He ended up downstairs under a huge stack of his blankets. Talk about heart pounding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! I seriously had to laugh at this! She is so darn cute. I probably wouldn't be too calm while searching. I tend to get very loud when I can't find my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! what a little stinker LOL! Glad you found her safe and happy!!! Thank you so much for letting us stay with you! We had so much fun with you guys.. You need to move home we miss you!

    ReplyDelete