Thursday, June 25, 2009

St. George Trip

I haven't been feeling too great - so these pics have just been sitting on my camera waiting patiently. What nice pictures. :) We took a trip down to St. George with four other families in our ward early in June. It was CrAzY and fun all at the same time. 17 kids, 10 adults, 5 beds, 2 1/2 baths, and a condo community that was overwhelmed by our mass. We went to In-n-Out (first thing AND last thing), the guys went golfing, the girls got pedicures, we all went swimming at an amazing indoor pool, boys played poker - golf style, we feasted on good food, and toured Cove Fort. Whew. :)


2 comments:

  1. Wait..... You did not like In-n-Out? I think you are the only person I have ever heard that from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no. We LOVE In-n-Out - we went First thing, and last thing before leaving!

    ReplyDelete