My brother Mikey posted some of the fam portraits that he took for us. YAY!YAY!YAY! Lynette posted some a while back as well here. Check them both out. You won't be disappointed!
The kids are getting so big so fast. When we only see you maybe once in a year, its hard to gage. It's crazy that Ash and Haddon are going to be eight and getting baptized this year!!!! Man, I don't remember growing up so fast. It feels like the last sixteen years have gone faster then the first sixteen. Congrats on the pregnancy (you know info in the Hallberg family travels faster then the speed of light). Lara
I am one lucky wife and stay-at-home mom to 6 crazy happy kiddos. I love being a wife and mother, and all that it entails. Blogging has become a place for me to share stories and pictures of the kids and chronicle the ups and downs of my crazy desire to CREATE. Please feel free to stay a while.
"Do you want a spirit of love to grow in the world? Then begin within the walls of your own home. Behold your little ones, and see within them the wonders of God, from whose presence they have recently come." Gordon B. Hinkley
"What do ships, railways, mines, cars, and government exist for except that people may be fed, warmed, and safe in their own homes?...[the Homemaker's] job is one for which all others exist." - C.S. Lewis
Hey Sis, I hope you liked them, I'll be sending a disc with all of the edited photos to the mainland soon!! Love Ya!
ReplyDeleteThe kids are getting so big so fast. When we only see you maybe once in a year, its hard to gage. It's crazy that Ash and Haddon are going to be eight and getting baptized this year!!!! Man, I don't remember growing up so fast. It feels like the last sixteen years have gone faster then the first sixteen. Congrats on the pregnancy (you know info in the Hallberg family travels faster then the speed of light).
ReplyDeleteLara