Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To rename or not to rename...

Weeelll....it has been pointed out to me that we will not be able to use our blog name and be completely truthful. We won't be the 'Hallberg 6' in about 7 or 8 months...with a new baby on the way. We're now accepting suggestions for one 'rockin' new name...for the blog, not the baby! :) Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat some crackers.

9 comments:

  1. The gals at my work think the Hallberg Hoard would be very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm taking this as an announcment that number 5 is on its way... I hope you guys get another boy... Poor Haddon could use a little Brother... I was thinking you could rename your blog something along the lines of 7 is Heaven at the Hallberg home... I dont know. But anyways... CONGRATS! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHee! Congrats!! :D I'll think of some suggestions for your new name....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So uh.. apparently we've lost touch. Lucky 7? Thanks for the call sis... grrr. ;) Oh yeah, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hella lotta Hallbergs! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Wow I can't believe you will have 5 little monkeys!!!:) I like Allisons name idea. HeeHeeHee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am betting on a boy or two. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I THINK "HAPPY HALLBERG 7" WORKS! GRANDPA AND GRANDMA ARE SURE EXCITED! LOVE YA LOTS! G & G T

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOu are crazy girl!!!!
    I have to go with the "hella lotta Hallbergs!":)
    That one made me laugh! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete