Monday, March 16, 2009

Oooooh....I think I'm in love.


And you better believe I wasn't the only one caressing it's cold body....Joel quite possibly was more excited than me. :P Rachel Ray and I are gonna get tight! Thanks for the wonderful surprise on my doorstep Mom and Dad Hallberg! Oh, and I'm totally rockin' this song today. CAN'T GET IT OUTTA MY HEAD!

3 comments:

  1. 'Gimme back my filet-o-fish. Gimme back my fish. Gimme back my filet-o-fish. Gimme back my fish. What if it were YOU, hangin' up on this wall, if it were you in this sanwich, you wouldn't be laughin' at ALLLLLLLL!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that is funny. And what about Rachel ray, I am little confused about that one, is it whats inside the dish? Or just the dish. sorry I am a little slow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just meant that Rachel Ray always uses these kind of pots on her cooking show. I'm gonna have to try some of her recipes now....:)

    ReplyDelete