Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ok ladies... Acc. 2,3,and 4!

You really did hold me accountable. Thank you! Here are the much anticipated (dun-dun-dun!)pictures of the purse, and of two smaller projects that kept me busy in the evenings.
The purse made out of a wool blazer. Every smidge of fabric used came from the blazer.
Here's my nod to what it used to be - the 'sewed shut' pockets sewn into the handle.
These little flowers were supposed to be for the purse - but I'm not sure if I like them enough to keep them on there. For now, the girls are loving having them as little hair clippies!
When we went up to Midway last weekend, I needed something to keep my hands busy - so I used my good old fallback plan - stitchery. Kind of love this one. The french knot berries will definitely have to be incorporated into future projects!

1 comment: