Friday, March 20, 2009

So totally random.

I've been trying to get my bum in gear with the warmer weather, and exercise more...er, um, ok. Exercise, period. Please don't judge me. ;) I've done lots of walking with friend(s), walking the kids to and from school, some Wii Fit, and today, a good old VHS of Jane Fonda. A few things about that:

1. Working out to a video makes you feel REALLY self conscious. Good thing the friends didn't join today. Even Syd was making fun of me.

2. VHS + Jane Fonda = Really old skool, hilarious outfits and aerobic moves. Can you say "Do the Pony"?

3. Has anyone else ever gotten a muscle cramp in their ribs. Didn't think so. I am SO out of shape.

4. If you want to borrow the video, I might just let you keep it.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could've joined you this morning, but it was just not in the cards! We'll have to do the video Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom, sister and I totally used to do that video. The one with the turkey feathers, right? If it isn't you have to try the turkey feathers one :) I am proud of you for just doing it. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! I need to get my rear in gear. My sweet husband keeps trying to help motivate me. Last weekend he took me to the POST (for law enforcement) gym with him for our date night. Thanks Sweetie...but watching you is too much of a distraction!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete