Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The sound of silence...

It's heaven when the little ones are asleep. It's bliss when they're eating quietly. But what is it when they are wide awake??? It's time to worry. I had all but forgotten about 2 year olds, and this phenomenon. I was reminded about it today.
The Perpetrator:

The Crime:

The Evidence:

Yep. That was one brand new tube of toothpaste. And that is one very busted little girl. She doesn't believe me, but I really think she's adorable, even when that lip is sticking out!

6 comments:

  1. LOL I bet that was a fun mess to clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bathroom counter that looks a bit like that every night after 4 kids brush their teeth. But it is a WHOLE LOT easier to clean up! :D And thankfully they don't use that much toothpaste either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just be spit ballin' here but I think that that hamper is nothing but trouble!

    Love - Gramy Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha! Gramy Tami is spot on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of her, she's so darn cute in trouble or not!

    ReplyDelete