Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love is in the air!

I think I'm failing miserably at Ism-Monday...I think I'll just have to write them as I hear them - my memory is g*o*n*e these days - GRRRR! At any rate, Ellie was VERY excited about all of our Luv-day decorations that we finally finished getting out today. She wanted me to share them - enjoy!







When I took down our Christmas stockings, I was left with this perfect little string to hang heart ornaments from...And I always LOVED elementary school mailboxes on V-day, so we took full advantage and made our own little mailboxes for family home evening. The kids have had a blast making and sneaking valentines into them. I think this may have to become a tradition!

Ellie wanted to "do a craft" with her class Valentines. This is what we came up with. Pretty cute I thought. We'll see how her classmates respond to them on Friday!

4 comments:

  1. cute! Did you make your mailbox yet? We're still stumped on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute decorations Angie, you always have such cute and creative ideas! I love the Valentine mailboxes you made. I think that would be a great family tradition, I might have to copy you on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie-thanks so much for linking up to 30days.
    I actually have the LOVE banner and the love lives in happy hearts sign- great minds think alike. ;) Thanks for sharing. xoxo Mique

    ReplyDelete