Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Sound of Silence Part 2

You'd think I learned my lesson. NOPE. This morning she disapeared - only to be found with two bottles of open nail polish. I had to give her credit though. She somehow managed to only get it on herself, that is, ALL over herself. I didn't get photos...I was just trying to clean it up before it dried. It really is a good thing she's still cute - and sick - or else I might have been ready to kill her!

3 comments:

  1. Sneaky girl! It's a good thing she's so cute! I bet it's hard to get mad at her when she bats those big gorgeous eyes and sticks that lip out!

    Love you guys,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little stinker! It would be really hard not to get mad at such a sweet little innocent face!:) Good luck with her, we miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha, sorry have to laugh cause I know exactly what your going through. Tiger is almost four and still does stuff like that. I went in her room one day and it smelled horrible, and I asked her if she hid anything in her room and she admitted to getting into the fridge and getting the cheese out and had it up in her room on one of her little plates with a little pink knife to cut it up. She had done it that morning I guess, and hid it under her play stove, and I noticed the smell in the afternoon. Sneaky kids. sorry for the long run on but had to share.

    ReplyDelete