Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't have much to say except that I'M SORRY for the last post. Holy grump. And I thought I was being all chipper. I do feel like I've been in a slump though - so I've come up with a way to remedy that. If I have goals for myself, I seem to be happier overall, AND my craftiness has been suffering lately. Killing two birds with one stone, I'm announcing my goal here so that I can be held accountable. (Please hold me accountable!) I'm going to do at least one crafty project per week, and post about it here. My mom sent a giant bag of clothing home with me last time I visited Boise, and it will be the perfect thing to start with - either sewing or crafts. Who knows. I don't have a plan yet, so check back to see what I come up with!

2 comments:

  1. gosh grump! j/k I feel like I've been a grump too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think that you came across as a grump. I can totally relate to how you were feeling, and there is nothing wrong with it. :) I love you just the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete