I'm not sure why, but some random thing I said, well, yelled to the kids the other day has stuck in my mind today. I want to try to write more -isms so that I don't forget all of the funny/cute/ridiculous things this family comes up with - and so, I dub Mondays Ism-day!
"Don't break my Rosemary bush. Only Mommy's allowed to kill her plants" - Angie-ism
"Mom, look at this picture of a bed I drew. It has a can-of-pee over it" - Ellie-ism
"Had, lee-mee 'lone. I sick...we go to shopping now?" - Sydney-ism
On another note, I'm contemplating starting a recipe exchange blog - would anyone that reads this be interested? It would be something where those who sign up can add their yummy recipes, and anyone could read them online. I've had huge success with recipe exchanges between friends in the past - and I think it'd be an easy and fun resource. Leave me your email if you want in - or email it through my profile if you don't want it public!
Ta-ta for now!
quiet time.
10 years ago

Yes I would! I too have had success with recipe exchanges. I love to know what other moms are feeding their kiddos.
ReplyDeleteOoo Me Me! I wanna exchange recipes with you! OK maybe not so much as exchange....as just get recipes from my favorite Betty Crocker! :D Just kidding, I can contribute some too.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun. I'd love to participate.
ReplyDeleteI'd participate.
ReplyDelete