How much I love these girls...You give me unconditional love and endless happy moments on a daily basis. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
I was able to take the pics of Paige and Ellie at the park yesterday. We were there shooting a 'few' engagement photos for Annie and Dennis. (If you can call a couple hundred 'a few' :0) I figure the more the better when you're an amateur...which was painfully obvious with the million other professionals who were swarming the park! Couldn't you just die over how cute these girls are though? Sydney was with Daddy and Haddy, so I'll just have to get some great shots of her later - but here's one from last week....
Mom, isn't there a photo somewhere of me making that exact same face? I think so....

aww beautiful girls... Those are great! Can you send us some copies? We need some updated pics of our adorable nieces (Haddon too please). I love Syds face in that picture LOL
ReplyDelete