Friday, November 14, 2008

10 Things My Mom Loves About Me...Sydney Hallberg



1. You have the most magnetic personality. People are drawn to you. You have the ability to make even the most grouchy person smile.

2. You are truly kind. You show genuine concern and love for your siblings, friends, animals, broken toys, etc.

3. Your eyes. They remind me of the tidepools in paradise. Blue and neverending.

4. You are Mommy's little helper. I don't even have to ask. You're right there to assist. (Sometimes I complain...but I recognize how blessed I am!)

5. How much you want to be just like your older brother and sister. Regardless of how impatient they are with you, you follow them faithfully.

6. How excited you are to see your Daddy when he has been away. It makes his day, and melts my heart.

7. Your love for shoes. I hope you don't outgrow needing to try on Mom and Dad's shoes and clomp all around the house in them.

8. How you sing. There is nothing like hearing a little voice off somewhere in the house, singing bits and pieces of the primary songs you have heard and don't quite remember.

9. How you dance. It cracks me up every time to see that little diapered bum shaking furiously with a big grin on your face.

10. The way you love me. I will never tire of you needing Mommy when you're sick or hurt. I only wish you didn't have to be in pain at these times!

*Thanks for the tag Joleen...I want to do the other kiddos too!
Feel free to do this tag EVERYONE if you want to appreciate your little ones even more!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. You have quite a sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete