Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is here...

and so is the cold season. We have officially had our first slew of runny noses, coughs, and general irritability in our house this week. It has been LoVeLy...well, not really! I'm just wondering what you healthy people out there do to stay healthy. I swear we wash hands, clothing, etc. - and yet, inevitably, our family will be on again off again with colds for the rest of the winter. HELP! I think it's a mission for me now - I might have to track how well we do this season. Or maybe I shouldn't, it might depress.....

5 comments:

  1. We are right there with ya - I don't know what the solution is. I'm sure there is some great herb that you can start slipping into your spaghetti sauce or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No secret here either! Sorry! With 4 kids...2 in school. 2 in nursery....someone at our house always has a cold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, keeping track of colds could be very depressing. :) I personally never have a cold... it is just allergies (that is what I tell my self :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you! Ours started last week! I have to get up at least 2 times a night to hand out the cough medicine!
    If you find a trick - you'd better let me know!:)

    ReplyDelete