I was tagged by Claire - Six quirky things about me... here it goes.
1. When I'm in a car, I keep track of every driveway and curb by lifting or dropping my big toe. I have no idea where I picked it up!
2. I must, and I mean MUST, rearrange the furniture somewhere in my house at least once a month. I used to think I was just restless for new furniture, but now that I actually have some new furniture, it's just as bad!
3. If it rains, I must inhale deeply outside, even if it means I'm gonna get wet. I LOVE that smell.
4. If someone decides to tickle me - I am instantly angry. This is NO Laughing Matter! Poor Joel, one of these days he will learn.
5. I very rarely wear socks. I had a cousin point this out at our Christmas Eve party. Even in snow I am prone to wearing flip flops. What? I hate sweaty feet.
6. I have a chronic condition - I collect ideas for things to make. Currently, my list is much longer than my abilities will ever allow me to do. I find myself getting frustrated that I can't get everything done. The crafts, gifts and fixer upper projects are one thing, but add to that all of the great recipes I find that I want to try - AAAGGGHHH! Can you see why I might get stressed??? :) Luckily, I have a husband who keeps me grounded. 'You do enough Honey' he says.
Now, I am supposed to tag 6 people - but I'm just going to tag Julie, Kira, Michelle, Lynette, and Mom - email me! (If I didn't name you - do it anyway!)
quiet time.
10 years ago

Don't feel bad Angie- we all have our quirks!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen riding in the car with someone- if I don't think they are stopping fast enough I can't help but put MY foot down on my side like I'm stepping on the brake! It drives my husband crazy!!!!
I can remember going over to your house and you had re-agganged your bedroom.... again. You always amazed me with what you could do with such little space.
ReplyDelete