I mean JASON Thueson genetics that is. :)No offense to you Uncle Jase - but I think Haddon inherited your accident prone ways!!! There is, of course, the bike accident last fall with the infamous 28 stitches. Then, the first week of school Haddon got a bee sting while playing at school. And last week he woke up to a swollen lip from what we can only guess was a spider bite. Not that these things were intentional, but how do so many things happen to any one person!?! I feel for you Jase! Yesterday, I got a phone call at about 9:30 from Haddon's teacher saying "Everything is alright, but..." It was so obvious that something was
not right. She had so much worry in her voice. Haddon's class had been running around the track, and Haddon hit his head on the pole of the fence, and had split his ear wide open. They were calling to let me know that he probably needed stitches. Geesh! The poor little guy didn't even realize he was bleeding until the teacher had come all the way around the track to see what had happened. Three stitches, 4 Toon Disney shows, a popsicle, and a copay were all it took to get out of the ER yesterday. He's such a little trooper. He insisted that he wanted to go back to school once we were done. I tried to convince him that he could just come home and rest, but no. "I'm fine MOM - I don't want to miss class!" I love my little accident-prone-school-loving boy! (And you too Jase!)
Get that kid a helmet! And a face mask! I think that the battle scars make boys more handsome! :)
ReplyDeletePoor kid!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! How's everything else going? Feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Sorry to hear about the accident!
ReplyDeleteOh Haddon I'm so sorry you inherited uncle jasons accident proned genes! You can thank him for that next time you see him LOL!
ReplyDeleteHaddon you shouldn't try so hard to be like me!
ReplyDeleteUncle Jas