Friday, September 26, 2008


What a lovely little mish mash of photos, don't you think? My favorites are the Thueson-cousin photo and the one of our own family - can we ever get just ONE with everyone smiling??? We had so much fun in Boise - but as always, it went way too quickly, and we had no time left over to visit with some of our family and old friends. Maybe next time. :(
Joel's dad served a mission in England, and had the blessed opportunity to teach Mick and Betty while there. They stopped in Kuna for a few days of their trip to the US - and we just had to go visit them! They are an amazing couple who I wish lived next door to us! We miss you already! Thanks for the fun weekend Mom and Dad H! And Momma T - I LOVE the preserves book - I can't wait to make some of the recipes out of it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed you guys. The girls had a great time with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang -- LOVE the pics! Will you email me and teach me how to do your pictures like that? I seem to only be able to download them one at a time which can make for a very LONG post! My email is breckonjse@yahoo.com. THANKS! Steph
    PS - I cracked up when I read your comment about my smashed hand and surgery ... I hadn't thought about that for a LONG time! Thanks again for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete