Monday, September 22, 2008

My Hubby

I haven't downloaded the pics from this weekend, but I will! I was tagged a long time ago, but never did it - so here it is! My husband tag.
1. What's his name? Joel
2. How long have you been together? just over 8 years
3. How long did you date? 9 days and 11 dates, or 2 1/2 months. Whichever sounds better! Our first date was June 9th, we were unofficially engaged June 18th, and we married August 19th. Let's just say that the Holy Ghost was an amazing influence.
4. Who eats more? That would be me. You wouldn't know that I weigh less than him now!
5. Who said 'I love you,' first? Him - but I was "Kicked in the Knees". DON'T ASK.
6. Who is taller? He is, but only by a few inches
7. Who is the better singer? me
8. Who is smarter? Um, did you read my previous post? :)
9. Who does the laundry? I wash it, and fold it when the mountain gets too high. He irons it.
10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he helps when I've had too much domestication.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me for now - we flip flop if I rearrange the furniture - he sleeps on whatever side the alarm lands on.
12. Who pays the bills? He brings the bacon, I...cook it?
13. Who mows the lawn? I love to do it, but he feels like less of a man if I do - depends on who won the battle!
14. Who cooks dinner? Me unless it's Sunday - he makes a mean crock pot!
15. Who drives when you are together? He does usually, unless he is fed up with Salt Lake traffic
16. Who is more stubborn? ....me. (Do I get points for admitting it?)
17. Who kissed who first? He asked, and I obliged. And then said keep.
18. Who asked out who? He asked me
19. Who proposed? I finally admitted I loved him, but that I wanted to take it slow. Within one hour he was talking wedding bells. I guess he wanted to seal the deal! I'm very grateful for the promptings I had to agree, even though my mind was screaming "ARE YOU CRAZY!"
20. Who is more sensitive? That would be him. Go figure.
21. Who has more friends? Me - only because I have more time to invest in them though. People are somehow drawn to him! I love you honey! Thanks for not honking the horn to 'help' us get to church on time.

2 comments:

  1. I think was a fun one 'cause its not all about you. You get to include your hubby too.
    I know how much you love playing tag! ;) So I tagged you on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie! It's Karen! I found you through Chelle's blog, but wanted to let you know we are our here too! email me (patches_817@hotmail.com) and I can invite you to our blog. It was great to read and learn about your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete