You would think that this question was posed by one of my innocent little ones. But alas, no, it was Joel. He'll kill me for posting this...but I can't help myself. :) We decided last minute yesterday to come home to Boise so that we could visit the Colley's who are here all the way from England. We threw our stuff in the van, and headed out at 5. On our way here last night, there were huge lightning storms all across the dark barren horizon. It actually was pretty cool to see. Joel called his parents and asked them if they could see the lightning storms as well, and asked the above question. It happens to the best of us I guess! Or maybe he's getting old...:)We're here enjoying family and friends now - I'll post pics when we get home!
Those darn hallberg genes!
ReplyDeleteHere's proof Joel, and if you need help tying your shoes, call me anytime!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEujm5-pMNA
We were doing the Woman's Fitness Celebration this morning in that lovely weather!! Check out the pics on my blog in a few days!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fun trip!
Ang -- Thanks for the giggle! It was so wonderful to hear from you on my blog! The last time I saw you - you were still single and just starting out the "singles" life. WOW! Life sure has changed for both of us! Your little family is so darling! I love your blog ... it definitely keeps me laughing! I tried the cute hairdo on Emma this morning -- thanks for the tip! :) Steph
ReplyDelete