Ellie wanted me to show everyone her beautiful hair. It's a lot easier than it looks...We recently discovered hair blogs. They are soooo much trouble, in a good way. I have spent some time looking at them, getting ideas from other Moms. So when we have the time in the mornings, we get to create these little masterpieces. Sydney even wants in on the action. If big sister gets her hair done, she wants hers done too! YAY! What more could a Mom ask for?
quiet time.
10 years ago

Aright, that is way too cute! You will have to teach me the next time you come to Boise!
ReplyDeleteI did a similar one on Karina last week for church! Super Easy! :) And Super Cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin the hair blogs!! We now have a one day a week headband rule. Karina would wear them everyday if I let her. But I have too much fun doing the cool do's!
I love the make over to the blog! Cute hair as well, you know you got me addicted to hair blogs!
ReplyDeleteI love her hair! Its so cute!
ReplyDeletewhat a blog address for a good hair blog? Her hair looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI Love the cute hairdo!!! You will have to show me how to do that or give me the blog it is from and I can try to figure it out! I love the cute pics of your House! It looks GREAT!!! It is always so nice to finish big projects like that! :)
ReplyDeleteWay Cute! Tell Ellie we love her beautiful hair
ReplyDeleteThe mom's at the party were trying to figure out how you did it! It is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteYour post below about you rooms are adorable too! You are super woman!
Angie, I love the blog world for this very reason. I took a peek at Justin and Mike's blogs. I can't wait until I tell Ben and Tom about them. Your girls are beautiful. How fun it would be to do cute girly stuff. Where are you? I am going to have to visit your blog often. I have great memories of you and your brothers. Take care and say hello right back!
ReplyDeleteAng - I LOVE this! I tried it and it wasn't too hard! I want to learn how you do the "twisties" between rubber bands though ... is there a trick? Steph
ReplyDelete