I found a pattern online for a vintage smock. The picture they showed was REALLY cute, so I decided to make one for Sydney. Here is the end result. Joel says it's kind of ugly. I'm still not sure what to think. What do you think? Would you put someone you love in this? Detail of the flower I embroidered on my machine! I was so proud until Joel said it kind of reminded him of a swastika. :(
I think its cute... But then again it is sydney in it and she is just so darn cute in anything! We miss you guys. Have Sydney say "You got it dude" for me... Then you should record it and post it :)
I am one lucky wife and stay-at-home mom to 6 crazy happy kiddos. I love being a wife and mother, and all that it entails. Blogging has become a place for me to share stories and pictures of the kids and chronicle the ups and downs of my crazy desire to CREATE. Please feel free to stay a while.
"Do you want a spirit of love to grow in the world? Then begin within the walls of your own home. Behold your little ones, and see within them the wonders of God, from whose presence they have recently come." Gordon B. Hinkley
"What do ships, railways, mines, cars, and government exist for except that people may be fed, warmed, and safe in their own homes?...[the Homemaker's] job is one for which all others exist." - C.S. Lewis
I think its cute... But then again it is sydney in it and she is just so darn cute in anything! We miss you guys. Have Sydney say "You got it dude" for me... Then you should record it and post it :)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks cute!
ReplyDeleteI think its cute!
ReplyDeleteIt would be fun to try it in some
bright funky fabrics!
It reminds me of when I was little! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's so Cute Angie!
ReplyDelete