I'm 6 months old (+ a week) and I can crawl. It's not a perfect art. More of an army crawl, but hey, I'm mobile. I am one happy baby if you put me on a blanket and lay out toys in front of me. I'm even more happy if someone leaves the TV remote within my reach. It's great to drool in all of the nooks and crannies on that fun toy! For some reason I can't stop spitting up while I'm crawling, but evolution takes time, right? I secretly get a kick out of making Dad scrub the carpet and his shirts, all the while muttering something about me being cute. Besides all of my newfound mobility, I am still a really content baby. All it takes is for Mom or Dad or brother or one of my sisters to look at me, and I'm grinning and laughing. Oh, and I love love love human food. My favorite is...anything Mom feeds me on a spoon. Hey I'm a chunk, can you blame me? What a great life. They said this would be difficult, I'm still not sure what they were talking about!
quiet time.
10 years ago

LOL great story Angie! I can't believe she's crawling! She's growing up too fast.
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she is! What a fun stage! I love watching them learn and discover new things!
ReplyDeleteI love the little expression on her face! Ellyit is close behind, she'll be crawling any day now.
ReplyDeleteShe is soo cute Angie! That cool that you know the Cramers, we love their family!
ReplyDeletePaige, I love you! You are such a cute squishy baby. Thanks for giving me such nice snuggles, I will be back for more soon :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Kelly
Super duper cute!
ReplyDeleteI love those big eyes of hers! What a cute post! You do such great work with your blog! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete