
Eight years ago today I became the luckiest girl I know because I got to marry my best friend! This man whom I was young and crazy over. The one I loved enough to agree to marry after only 9 days and 11 dates. The man who has chosen me over many tantalizing football or baseball games. The man who has taken care of me while I was sick, or grumpy, or sad. The man who has given me four beautiful children. The man who is my partner in crime. I love you for more reasons than I can list...Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I can't wait to spend eternity with you!

Happy anniversary guys!!! CONGRATS on 8 years together!
ReplyDeleteYay! We are only a week behind!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's the Angie of our youth I remember so well! :D
We had our 8th the end of last month! Wow does the time fly when your having fun!
Congratulations you two!! Hope you are having a wonderful week before school starts.
ReplyDeleteJoel looks sooooo young, it's crazy! Anyway, glad you guys had a great night out!
ReplyDeleteWow EIGHT! That was a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteYou haven't changed a bit - even with having 4 kiddos!:)
ReplyDeleteYou won't know what to do with yourself with 2 of them awy everyday! Congrats on 8years!
So cute! Congratulations you two!! :)
ReplyDelete