Saturday, June 7, 2008

Changing my background...

So, I think it could be said that I'm addicted. It's 12:49, I have a house full of sleeping guests, and here I sit playing with my blog. What a sad state I'm in!!! :P
At any rate, I just changed the background - (What do you think?) - and in the process, lost some of my blog-friend addresses. I'm missing you Amber, Kelly, and Andrea! Shoot me an email please (angiehallberg@gmail.com) - as well as anyone else I may have forgotten! Danka!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new background...blogging is addictive. My house is a mess, yet here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie- I love it! Your background looks so cute! How did you do the title part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee what a great friend, you go and lose my blog! j/k here is is www.andreaandcourtland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a cool new background too! I am too computer stupid to figure it out though! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angie,
    Love the new backround! How did you do the header? I changed our backround and want the header to match it. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete