Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My brother is outshining us all!


Anyone who knows Dad Thueson knows that he was a photojournalist before retiring, and a great photographer to boot. All of us kids have had an interest in photography because of him. We have silly pictures of us vacuuming the grass to prove it! Now, the littlest Thueson, who by the way is now the tallest of us all, is outshining us all. I poached this pic from his blog 'Mikey' at left. Can you believe how awesome he makes Boise look? Yes, it is a photo. Wow Mike. I love it. All I have to say is that when my kids are winning races, graduating, and getting married, you'd better take time out of your busy photographer's career to do their photos!
*By the way - the little grey building in the lower left corner with the "Look what's going up downtown" banner is where Joel and I met - sigh - memories!*

1 comment: