Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged, again...

So sorry if these tags are getting repetitive. I think I would be annoyed by all of them if I didn't know that someday my kids will read these (after I have them printed on blurb!) and say, I didn't know that about Mom! At any rate, it's kind of fun having something new to write about....

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joys....
My family. I love the good and the bad every single day. It just seems to get betterand better.
Gardening. I may not be very good, but I sure do enjoy it!
Cooking. I look forward to the day when I can buy any of the ingredients I want!!!

Fears....
That one of my loved ones will become terminally ill...Knock on wood!
That my body will give out before my mind does.
My kids growing up before I'm ready for them to do so.

Goals....(Just 3?)
To be together as a family for eternity.
Be out of debt someday...(I just can't pin a date!).
Finish College, but change my major to horticulture.
Go back to Tahiti with Joel, ie - finally try that awful raw fish he's always talking about.
Get all of my pictures scrapbooked...or at least put in an album.
Complete a flip on a house, instead of just doing what we can afford.

Obsessions/collections....
Old cool luggage. I stop at any and all garage sales where there might be a deal on one! Funny, because I really don't travel that much.
Sour Cream doughnuts from Smith's bakery - almost as good as the ones in Boise that Joel and I used to get after our early am paper routes. Aww, memories.
My blog. I'm hooked. (At least I'm finally keeping some kind of a journal, right?)

Random things about me....
I never played sports in school. I was a big choir geek - crushed when I didn't get into the audition only choir...
I was offered a scholarship to go to Le Cordon Bleu School in Portland, and/or to work on a cruise ship. I turned it down to get married. Haven't regretted it a day in my life.
I saw my best friend get hit by a truck when I was seven years old.

People I'm tagging...
Chad & Mel, Julie, and Kira

2 comments:

  1. YOu are awesome at tags - I love reading about you! See you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post...but I wanted you to know that I have always been so thankful that you were not in Singers your senior year!!! You were such a great example to me and I always looked up to you! It was the best when we got to stand together! :D Do you remember teaching me how to put on eye liner on the bus before a performance? I do!! It was little things like that, that made that year in choir great! Yeah Classics!
    So a dissapointment in your life was something wonderful in my life that helped me survive my horrible junior year!
    You always did amaze me...and you still do!
    Joleen

    ReplyDelete